Movie ~ Kit Kittredge: An American Girl [2008] | My Movie Land

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Movie ~ Kit Kittredge: An American Girl [2008]

While wondering if there is any wholesome family-themed movie to watch this summer, remember, I have had enough of superheroes, seriously, I chanced upon this movie called Kit Kittredge: An American Girl based on the popular American Girl® book series.


Kit Kittredge: An American Girl movie poster


Costume movies are really not my thing but this one stars Academy Award nominee Abigail Breslin who is so cute, acting alongside an all-star cast. I think that everyone who is looking for a young family-themed comedy movie to watch would find this entertaining.


Abigail Breslin at the 79th Annual Academy Awards
© 2007 Stephen Shugerman / Getty Images


Kit Kittredge: An American Girl opens on 2nd July, 2008. However, I checked our local cinema listings and it looks like they are giving this movie a pass. It's too bad. I will have to wait for the DVD release then. Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment