Movie ~ Wall-E [2008] | My Movie Land

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Movie ~ Wall-E [2008]

Pixar's animation, Wall-E, opened in cinemas on 27th June, 2008. Wall-E, which stands for Waste Allocation Load Lifter -- Earth-Class is said to be Pixar's best film to date. Think Ratatouille and Finding Nemo.


Wall-E movie poster


While at first I was not keen to watch Wall-E, even after watching its trailer, because I do not really like robotic animations and on top of that, a SCI-FI robotic animation, which is what Wall-E is, since this was set in 2700, I thought I would pass.



However, almost everyone who has already watched it has given it two thumbs up as one of the best movies, if not the best movie released this year. It is also said to be Pixar's best movie. Everyone says that Wall-E, the main character is so cute and loveable. Well, I guess I will have to go watch it myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment