Movie ~ Journey to the Center of the Earth [2008] | My Movie Land

Friday, July 11, 2008

Movie ~ Journey to the Center of the Earth [2008]

Journey to the Center of the Earth which stars Brendan ‘The Mummy’ Fraser, Josh Hutcherson and Anita Briem, opens in local cinemas on 11th July, 2008. Somehow, this doesn’t have as much hype as some other recent movies. However, if you like adventure, this is the one to go for. Or do you plan to watch the other Brendan Fraser summer movie, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor?


Journey to the Center of the Earth movie poster


I like Brendan Fraser and I thought that he was cute when he was younger, but somehow it’s hard to think of him as an ‘adventurer’ or even a science professor. Journey to the Center of the Earth [2008], is based on a book by Jules Verne and was already made into a movie starring Pat Boone, my mother’s favourite singer, in 1959.


This 2008 edition, though, will be in 3D. I only hope that there will be cinemas here in Ipoh which would screen the 3D version. It would be awesome. I don’t remember watching any 3D movies here so I am not so hopeful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment