Movie ~ Hellboy 2: The Golden Army [2008] | My Movie Land

Friday, June 20, 2008

Movie ~ Hellboy 2: The Golden Army [2008]

Oh no! Not another comic book action superhero movie! Seriously, who has not have enough of these? If you have watched Hellboy, you would probably want to watch this. It opens in cinemas this 11th July, 2008, by the way.


Hellboy 2 movie poster


Honestly, I don't even remember how Hellboy was like. I don't remember watching it. Most probably did not since this genre is not my kinda thang, if you know what I'm saying. I did a search on the internet and gosh, it was a 2004 movie. That is like a lifetime in Hollywood! The only reason I remember the title "Hellboy" is because the censorship authorities here in Malaysia decided to change the name of the movie to "Super Sapiens". Hahaha! I have no idea who came out with such a "creative" movie title!

In Hellboy 2, Ron Perlman returns as Hellboy, Selma Blair is once again Liz Sherman and John Hurt returns as Trevor 'Broom" Bruttenholm. There's still another three weeks to the release of Hellboy 2. Meanwhile, check out this Hellboy 2 movie trailer. As for me, I would most probably stay home and watch a rerun of something else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment