Movie ~ Hancock [2008] | My Movie Land

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Movie ~ Hancock [2008]

I am sure you have noticed the advertorial on a lot of our blogs for the movie, Hancock. I tell you, this image does nothing to me and I was not even curious to check out what this movie is about. However, when there are too many superhero movies coming out this summer, I really would like to watch something different, so that was why I decided to see what else will be hitting the cinemas besides Iron Man and the Incredible Hulk.


Hancock movie poster


In Hancock, Will Smith stars as John Hancock, a fallen superhero who still has superhero powers [invulnerable, superhuman strength and the power of super-sonic flight - so fake, right?]. He saved the life of Ray Embrey [Jason Bateman], a corporate PR consultant, who because of that, tries to help John Hancock stand up on hios feet again. And guess what? Hancock ends up hitting on the wife of Ray Embrey [Jason Bateman], starring Charlize Theron.


This movie sounds funny with its twists but I am not sure it is the kind of comedy that would be able to make me ROTFL, you know what I am saying? The trailer does not look anything at all funny to me. Maybe I am just hard to pleased!

0 comments:

Post a Comment