Movie ~ Marvel’s Iron Man [2008] | My Movie Land

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Movie ~ Marvel’s Iron Man [2008]

I didn't update my blog over the past month as I was busy de-cluttering my room and I could not concentrate on blogging when my room is in a mess. It's now almost done. Phew!

So what has been happening in the cinemas lately? The much awaited Iron Man from Marvel has finally been released. I read from various sites that this movie was released in Malaysia on 30th April, 2008 but it only hit the silver screen in the United States on 2nd May, 2008. Not that this matters anymore because the movie could now be watched online. That's what I have been told.


Iron Man movie poster


It seems that this Iron Man movie has lived up to the expectations of all superhero lovers and that Robert Downey Junior gave a stellar performance. Normally, I am not a fan of superheroes but after reading rave movie reviews, I think I'd be moving my butt over to the cinema here in Ipoh. I checked the listings and was shocked to know that thickets are at premium price until the 15th of May, 2008. How can????

Anyway, I recently learned that my blog friend, Vedis, has just settled down in Gopeng, a small town in Perak. It's been ages since I was there. I wonder if they still do have a cinema there. Even if they do, they will never get first runs. I will never survive in Gopeng! I need my dose of big screen movies but for Iron Man, I will wait till ticket prices have returned to normal.

Meanwhile, here is a trailer of Iron Man that was taken from YouTube. Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment