Movie ~ The Incredible Hulk [2008] | My Movie Land

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Movie ~ The Incredible Hulk [2008]

Are you waiting for The Incredible Hulk, which is scheduled to be released on 13th June, 2008 in US cinemas? Although I am not a fan of any SuperHero, after watching the trailer, I think that this would be a good movie to be watched in the cinema.

Although the movement seems to be a little jerky, well, let’s see if The Incredible Hulk will be able to live up to expectations. So far, I have not been really impressed with Hollywood SuperHero movies. The hype is there mainly due to the long history of these SuperHeroes and the big advertising and marketing budget but when the movies are released, they seem to fall flat, in my opinion.

The Incredible Hulk stars Edward Norton as the hulk with Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt and Christina Cabot. HHmm I am no fan of any of them but the sweet looks of Liv Tyler will be worth watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment