Movie ~ The X-Files: I Want To Believe [2008] | My Movie Land

Monday, July 21, 2008

Movie ~ The X-Files: I Want To Believe [2008]

Fans of The X-files are all eagerly awaiting The X-files: I Want To Believe, no matter how disappointed they were with the ending of The X-files TV series. I have to admit that the reason I diligently watched The X-files back then was because of David Duchovny. Frankly, I didn’t care one way or another about the story line. I watched the first few seasons only and the novelty wore off.


David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson


It’s hard to believe that it has been ten years since the first X-files movie was released. Ten years, lots of things have changed for the both of them. David Duchovny married Tea Leoni and went back to TV while Gillian Anderson moved to the UK to be a stage actress.

Both have said that if given the opportunity, they would get back together to bring us The X-Files on TV once again. Well, that’s a no-brainer, Agents Mulder and Scully. Nowhere else would you have received the cult icon status that The X-Files had provided you.


The X-files: I Want To Believe


The X-files: I Want To Believe opens in cinemas on 25th July, 2008. That’s this coming weekend. Let’s see how well they fare. The X-files: I Want To Believe trailer looks pretty promising!

0 comments:

Post a Comment