Movie ~ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince [2008] | My Movie Land

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Movie ~ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince [2008]

The internet is all abuzz over Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince all thanks to a teaser trailer. While I have only watched one Harry Potter movie and did not read any of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter fantasy/adventure books, I am rather excited about this new Harry Potter movie too, even though it will only be screened this November!


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie poster


I have to say that I am not a Harry Potter fan but I think the excitement is from the fact that this Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is the 6th movie, and there will be no more Harry Potter after the seventh and last book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Maybe it is this ending and there will be no new Harry Potter to look forward to that all Harry Potter fans could do right now is wait for November to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.


I did not watch the teaser trailer. I don't want to know what is going to happen or how the plot goes. I hope to go into the cinema with an open mine, without knowing what to expect and let the movie just blow me away. If any movie could do that, it would be a Harry Potter movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment