Movie ~ Meet Dave [2008] | My Movie Land

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Movie ~ Meet Dave [2008]

I’ve been trying to avoid sci-fi, superhero movies all summer. All I want is something funny. Now, there’s Meet Dave, a movie that I really want to watch. Unfortunately, I just checked local cinema listings and it looks like we are not going to get it. Maybe later, since the movie has just been released on 11th July, 2008; maybe not at all and I will have to wait for the DVD.


Meet Dave movie poster


Although Meet Dave did not receive rave reviews from movie critics, hey, why do I care? I watch and decide for myself. If you enjoy slapstick comedies, a movie that would make you laugh and not make you use your brains to figure out the plot or something, Meet Dave.

It is weird that Meet Dave was promoted by planting this gigantic 15-foot bust of Eddie Murphy. I am sure it freaked out a few kids. LOL But yeah, I want to watch this movie. I think there were not that many Eddie Murphy movies that I did not enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment