Movie ~ Kung Fu Panda [2008] | My Movie Land

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Movie ~ Kung Fu Panda [2008]

I don’t know about you but I am really looking forward to Kung Fu Panda! I have had enough of fantasy movies, superhero movies and what-not. I expect Kung Fu Panda to be a seriously hilarious comedy, what with an illustrious cast, I am expecting no less, even though we will only be “seeing” their voices.


Kung Fu Panda movie poster


It is kind of funny that even though the actors are only going to use their voice here on Kung Fu Panda that they would Jackie Chan in the movie. I think that we, Kung Fu fans, would rather watch Jackie Chan himself in action and not just listen to his voice. What say you?

Kung Fu Panda is slated to be released in local cinemas on 6th June, 2008. That’s just the end of this week. Awesomeness! Meanwhile, watch this trailer. You are going to enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment