Japanese Movie ~ 10 Promises to My Dog [Inu to Watashi no 10 no Yakusoku] | My Movie Land

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Japanese Movie ~ 10 Promises to My Dog [Inu to Watashi no 10 no Yakusoku]

The other day, I was so waiting for Kung Fu Panda to open in cinemas on 6th June, 2008, but, ended up I didn’t get to watch it as my beloved doggie, Dino, left me suddenly.

Talking about dogs, here is a Japanese movie called “Inu to Watashi no 10 no Yakusoku” which translates to “10 Promises to My Dog”, which is a must watch for all dog lovers. It is about a girl’s ten promises to her dog which she made to the doggie when she was feeling down after her mother passed away and this puppy entered her life.


As for me, I am too sad to watch any movie that has anything to do with dogs. I think I will stay away from this for the time being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment