Movie ~ Sex and the City [2008] | My Movie Land

Friday, May 30, 2008

Movie ~ Sex and the City [2008]

Sex and the City: the Movie, just premiered in New York City a couple of days ago to high expectations. Well, there were concerns that a TV show that was well-loved by mostly female fans would be spoilt when it gets to the big screen but I was informed that the movie was everything that people loved on the TV series and more.

Personally, I do not know what's the fuss about Sex and the City. Maybe it is because I did not follow it episode after episode but it figured that viewers loved the visual impact of beautiful women dressed beautifully. Or maybe it could be the crude jokes.


Sex and the City movie poster


Sex and the City has been scheduled for a worldwide release on 30th May, 2008 and I wonder if this will make it to Malaysian cinemas. Well, we had Sex and the City on TV but it is hard to say with the movie. Maybe they have to change the title of the movie into something that doesn't mean SEX at all.

Meanwhile, here's a trailer for all fans of Sex and the City who are eagerly waiting for it in local cinemas like my friends are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment