Movie ~ Made of Honor [2008] | My Movie Land

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Movie ~ Made of Honor [2008]

I was checking the cinema listings to see if there's anything nice to watch apart from superhero movies, which I have been overdosed with lately, when I spotted this movie, Made of Honor. Well, I have seen its poster a little while back but I guess it slipped my mind. if you like Grey's Anatomy, you'd probably enjoy Patrick Dempsey in Made of Honor. Me, I love romantic comedies!


Made of Honor movie poster


I dot know about you but before getting my tickets to a movie, I do not mind checking it out on the internet and even catching its trailer on YouTube. Some people do not want spoilers but not me.

Made of Honor makes a great watch for couples but even though I am unattached, I know that this is the kind of movie that will give me an enjoyable time. However, what I look for in a movie is something that will make me remember it a long time down the road. Will Made of Honor be able to provide me that? We shall see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment