Movie ~ The Love Guru [2008] | My Movie Land

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Movie ~ The Love Guru [2008]

I don't know about you but I am OMG so waiting for the release of Mike Myer's The Love Guru, a comedy that will only be hitting the big screen this Summer. Mike Myers has certainly come a long way. I still remember some of his older movies and watching reruns of Austin Powers.

Although Hindus may feel offended by this spoof called The Love Guru, just take the movie with a pinch of salt. It's all in good fun and does not make direct references to any particular community.


When I first chanced upon the The Love Guru's official My Space page, I was surprised that there are so many MySpace members who added Guru Pitka, the Love Guru, as Friend. HHmm they have a contest going on, something about getting LEI-ed in Hawaii. Sounds interesting!

For a change, I shall not be embedding any YouTube trailer on this post but you can check out Guru Pitka's YouTube Channel HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment