Movie ~ Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull [2008] | My Movie Land

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Movie ~ Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull [2008]

The latest Indiana Jones movie finally opened in cinemas. It was screened for the first time in Malaysian cinemas on 22nd May, 2008. This is the movie that many of my friends, even those who are not real fans of Indiana Jones have been waiting for.


Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie poster


The movie opened on Thursday, a weekday and I was not able to get away from work early. This weekend, the cinemas will be packed and I tell you, I stopped going to the cinemas when it is absolutely packed. I remember going to watch Spiderman some years back and it was full house. I sat next to a lady who coughed throughout the movie. I came home and promptly fell ill.

So perhaps I will only get to watch this like one or two weeks later, if I am still interested by then. Already, I have heard from friends that this is not what they expected Indiana Jones to be! they felt let down, especially with the ending.


Indiana Jones


I don't know, personally, I am generally sick of adventures, fantasy, superheros and "tough guy" kind of movies. I think I'd rather stay home and watch my collection of Korean movies and dramas.

Have you watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull? Geee.. the title is too long and doesn't really make sense unless you know the storyline. So what do you think of this movie? Will it give me entertainment value for my money or should I not bother?

0 comments:

Post a Comment