Movie ~ Shutter [2008] | My Movie Land

Monday, March 17, 2008

Movie ~ Shutter [2008]

When was the first time I watched Shutter, the original movie in Thai? If memory serves me right, it was 1.5 - 2 years ago. However, I still remember going to the cinema to watch it and came home with a shiver down my spine and I could hardly sleep that night even though the movie is in Thai, a language that I do not understand.

Yes, it was THAT scary and believe me when I say not many horror movies could match the scary factor of Shutter. In fact, this movie is so good that I bought a DVD BUT until today, I dare not watch a second time. I just want to KEEP it.


Shutter poster


Now, American movie makers have decided to remake Shutter and turn it into an English language movie and setting it in Japan. As a fan of the original Shutter, I am afraid that this movie will be spoilt. I don't know, maybe I am biased!


Shutter poster


This new version will be released in cinemas on 21st March, 2008, that's just less than a week to go. Check out these two trailers and see which one gives you the creeps!


Shutter [2008] trailer



Shutter - Thai horror movie

0 comments:

Post a Comment