Movie ~ Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! [2008] | My Movie Land

Friday, March 21, 2008

Movie ~ Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! [2008]

A friend in Canada told me earlier yesterday that he had already watched Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! Is it in cinemas yet here in Malaysia? I am so lazy to check the cinema listings. This CG Hollywood animation movie is from the creators of Ice Age. Awww how I enjoyed watching Ice Age, though Ice Age 2was not as enjoyable as the first Ice Age movie, in my opinion.


Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! movie poster


Also, Jim Carrey is the voice of Horton, the elephant while Steve Carell takes on the voice of The Mayor of Whoville. These two make a killer combination and you can expect lots of laughs from Horton Hears a Who!

Although the target audience for Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! is children, according to my friend, he fears that kids may not understand the movie fully but of course they will laugh when they think some scenes are funny. Well, even Canadian kids found it difficult to understand, what about Malaysian kids? Anyway, this movie is suitable for all ages as you can see from the trailer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment