Movie ~ Batman: The Dark Knight [2008] | My Movie Land

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Movie ~ Batman: The Dark Knight [2008]

So, Heath Ledger is no longer with us and his fans will he left with his last movie, Batman: The Dark Knight, which is scheduled to be released this July. That is a long time to come and I am sure all fans of Heath Ledger, who is said to produced a stellar performance as The Joker, and fans of Batman, will be on the net searching for as much information and spoilers as possible whilst waiting for the movie to hit the big screen.

Although I am not a big fan or Heath Ledger or batman, I still am looking forward to whatever news I could get about the man and the movie. Critiques said that he outshone Christian Bale as The Joker, so I definitely need to watch that!


I leeched this short video from YouTube, a trailer of Batman: The Dark Knight in high definition. It's so clear; I don't mind watching the WHOLE movie on YouTube LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment