Korean Movie ~ Sex is Zero | My Movie Land

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Korean Movie ~ Sex is Zero

Sex is Zero movie poster

The other day, I watched this hilarious Korean comedy called Saekjeuk Shigong. Its international title is "Sex is Zero". It's said to be THE Korean version of American Pie.

I have watched
American Pie 1 & 2, but they are nothing compared to "Sex is Zero". Maybe I do not get corny American jokes, but I don't know, both American Pies just did not make a lasting impression on my mind like how "Sex is Zero" did. In fact, in my opinion, American Pie 2 was even lamer than the first one.

Let me tell you, after watching "
Sex is Zero", I will never look at think of sperm in the same way again. And I bet your mind will be similarly corrupted, should you watch this movie.

In "
Sex is Zero", a bunch of university guys ran out of eggs and one guy proceeded to masturbate, ejaculated into a frying pan and FRIED it!

All together now, "EEEEWWWWWWW"

According to their Biology teacher, egg and sperm are basically protein so there's not much difference between the two, except for the missing yolk!

What was to follow in the movie after the frying of sperm was funny like hell but you gotta watch it to find out, cos I'm not going to spoil it for you.

I've heard of people swallowing sperm RAW, hence the question oft asked, "Spit or swallow?" but to fry???

Next time, if you were asked this Q, you can reply, "I FRY." muahahahaha

Maybe it'll be more delicious to add some chopped "
char siew", spring onion and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.

Who wants to take up the challenge of creating great fried sperm recipes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment