Sleep Fest ZZzzzzzzzz | My Movie Land

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sleep Fest ZZzzzzzzzz

The top three sleep-inducing movies to date for me are (in random order):

My Kungfu Sweetheart movie poster
There is no f-ing lion dance!

My Kung Fu Sweetheart (Cantonese)
Directed, produced and written by Wong Jing. So what?
This movie is really a waste of time to watch. Really senseless and most of the time, I didn't even know what was going on.

Good Night, and Good Luck movie poster
Good night *yawn*

Good Night, and Good Luck
Directed and co-written by George Clooney.
This movie received a string of movie award nominations but DUHHH political movies really are too dry for me. Black & white did not help to keep me awake.

Da Vinci Code movie poster
Shall I give it a second chance?

The Da Vinci Code
Based on Dan Brown's 2003 book of the same title, one of the most widely read books of all time.
I had the intention of watching this movie with an open mind as I did not read the novel beforehand, but alas, the 2hr and 20 minutes felt like an eternity.
I also found the accent of the actress damn irritating. Lost count how many times I nodded off to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment